It’s been a long time coming, but welcome to the new re-designed Trip Diaries site. Thanks to the new template for a clean new look that feels like an extension of the main site (it helps that both are generated from the same root template) not just some random unrelated site.
The Trip Diaries are something that have been with Club Josh since March of 1998. In the first note about them on the What’s New page, I wanted to add photos to the diaries. Thank goodness it only took me 22 years to fulfill my vision of the site…
Recently, I have added new diaries as well as photos to all of the previous diaries to hopefully make them easier to see and for you to better envision the trips. Still unsure if I will bring back the massive trip photo galleries. I don’t think someone is really interested in 500+ photos of Europe but maybe they want to see more than the 1-5 photos I have on some entries.
- Borneo 2015 – A trip to Malaysia and Brunei, including Kota Kinabalu, Survivor Island, and Sandikan on the island of Borneo
- Singapore 2016 – A short trip to Singapore
- Thailand and Cambodia 2016 – A short weekend to Bangkok, Thailand and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Far North East California 2018 – Similar to Far North California, a crazy weekend road trip to visit California County #58, Modoc update – it’s live!
- Salt to Sky 2019 – A road trip visiting Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks