It seems that everything has stabilized, but I noticed that the new rebuild took forever. When I got home tonight, I discovered that it created a whole bunch of new archive pages – some of which seem redundant to say the least, but for now I will leave them be as I attempt to settle on the new design.
One thing I discovered – the new entry interface is vastly superior to the old version. I even discovered a long-lost Daily Update Entry from 4-23-2001 that never was published. Until now: Read Thinning out the Closet. Ahh memories!
I still need to tweak the pages a bit in order to add some navigation links in the header and footer, so pardon the dust.