I have done some minor tweaking to the Daily Update Archives pages, addressing some of the issues that I pointed out earlier. I have added a permalink to each entry, as well as allowed comments on the archive posts. I don’t expect too many people out there to be combing through the archives and commenting on them, but you never know. I also added a count next to the months and the categories on the main archive page. It really illuminates how anemic things have become recently.
I did get the mobile site up and running, but have not quite finished the PDA version. It won’t take me long since I have been re-reading the MT manual. One of the bigger stumbling blocks remains the stupid calendar. I managed to get the days of the month to come out, but not the titles to be auto-generated. Again, I think it is just a matter of time.