Well I am back. After one of my longer vacations, it feels good to be back home. I really had a good time at Walt Disney World, which I attribute to my friends going along. Not to say that we didn’t have our share of disagreements, but it just helps mature our friendships.
– Tiffany’s face in almost every photo capture (especially her first time on Dinosaur)
– Appliances Direct
– Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
– Getting a WDW name badge
– That first time on Mission Space
– Journey into Imagination with Figment
– Tower of Terror 3 times in 30 minutes (thanks Jeff and Jimmy)
That is just to start. I took over 800 pictures which I need to sort through and categorize before posting to the site. I am going to probably pare it down to around 400 or so for the site. I also was able to get some video snippets with the new camera which I will try and post as well.
I didn’t keep a journal regularly during the trip so there will be no Trip Diary, just lots and lots of photos. I also didn’t take very many Gorn pictures since he had already been there in 2000, but I did get some new ones that I will try and get up soon. Now its off to sorting – and I have to go back to work today as well.